Don't just take our word for it. Take a look at some case studies from line managers who have worked with Abintus to achieve growth, change and progress.
Utility Company Case Study
To develop line managers’ core leadership and commercial competencies. To lift line managers’ awareness and skill levels.
Each of the company’s line managers needed to:
- Move up one competency level across bronze, silver and gold during the coaching phase
- Achieve a consistent ‘gold’ level across all competencies three months after the end of the coaching
Charity Case Study
- To work with a new line manager to develop their personal resilience around managing the expectations and needs of team members
- To develop approaches to work with stakeholders more confidently
Governing Body Case Study
Abintus were approached to work with the CEO of a national industry body following feedback from their chairman. The focus of the assignment was to explore a number of areas including relationship development between the CEO, the chairman and the board, understanding them as stakeholders and taking into account their needs and influences.
- To consider the structure of the CEO’s team.
- To focus on how the CEO could maximise the performance and outputs of their team.
- To develop their own leadership style and behaviours.
Get in touch
Find out how Abintus can help your business leaders to maximise their potential and become the best versions of themselves.