ILM / CMI Certificate in Effective Workplace Coaching
In partnership with Accipio ILM and CMI qualification centre we are pleased to be able to offer Level 5 qualifications in coaching and mentoring.
Delegates attending the level 5 coaching and mentoring training can opt to get their qualification through one of two professional bodies. These are the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). The core content for both bodies is covered in the programme.
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
This Institute of Leadership and Management Level 5 qualification in coaching and mentoring is for managers and those with significant responsibility for effective coaching and mentoring as part of their daily role within an organisational context. Any middle or senior level manager or leader with a key people role. Any middle or senior manager or leader who wish to develop their management and leadership roles. They are also ideal for individuals who wish to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach or mentor. They are skills suitable for any organisational field, role and context.
The level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring consist of 3 units:
- Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Coaching and Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Undertaking Effective Coaching or Mentoring within an Organisational Context
- Reviewing Own Ability as a Coach or Mentor within an Organisational Context
LOCATIONS AND DATES
The programme is delivered over 5 face to face days (2,2,1) in order to achieve the required 42 learning hours.
The cost for the qualification is £1,900 plus VAT
Separate ILM Registration fee £135
You will be required to:
- Attend all face to face workshops
- Complete 18 hours of coaching / mentoring of 2-3 coachees/mentees
- Complete assignment work to agreed deadlines and submit through an online platform
- Complete a total qualification time of 160 hours (made up of F2F training, research, coaching preparation, coaching, reflection assignment and journal completion).
- Manage own reading and learning from suggested reading list
Benefits for Employers
- Advise on and build context, strategy, culture and processes form coaching and mentoring at a strategic level.
- Ensure coaches and mentors are properly skilled to practice ethically and safely.
- Use coaches to enable employees to effectively transition through organisational change
- Deployable resource to increase performance and delivery for individuals and teams
- Support and contribute to organisational engagement and retention activities.
- Develop and contribute a coaching and mentoring culture so that individuals can improve their performance and organisational productivity
About your trainer
Read more about Nick Howell.
Feedback from previous courses
"I just wanted to pop you an email to thank you for the training last week, it was genuinely thought provoking and is already influencing my day to day work with colleagues."
"Thank you as well for a brilliant session – I thoroughly enjoyed it."
"Thanks for your knowledge and enthusiasm for the subject. Made it a valuable course to do and think about in relation to my role."
"Just wanted to send a thank you for the training. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and am really looking forward to being able to utilise my new skills and work. I feel highly engaged and motivated to develop in this area."
"I’ve really valued this opportunity and look forward to applying and building upon the skills which the course has provided me."
"You consistently presented thoughtful opportunities for growth and have a very engaging and inspiring way of offering challenges for further development."