Developing your own Coaches
One-to-one Leadership Coaching
For line managers looking to improve their performance, behaviours or capabilities through one-to-one coaching.This approach focuses on developing inner leadership potential to directly impact on overall confidence and performance.
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Read More” collapse_text=”Read Less” ]
We target areas such as:
- Senior manager coaching including leadership authenticity and brand, their ‘first 100 days of leadership’
- Assisting senior managers and leaders to develop leadership behaviours and thinking
- Leader work-life balance and management
- Exploring a leader’s career direction or transition to new roles
- Techniques to maintain and increase performance by effective adaptation and embracing of organisational and personal change
- Intensive coaching – recognising that sometimes immediate change or action is required. Powerful tailored and structured 1-day coaching session with up to 3 hours subsequent telephone or Skype support
- Facilitated coaching of teams to provide the team leader the support and direction they need
Developing Your Own Coaches
For organisations who want to develop from within, by creating effective and confident workplace coaches.
We run intensive coaching practice and behaviour focused workshops to help your line managers enhance the skills and approaches needed to be effective, confident and transformational coaches.
Abintus run two turnkey coaching programmes, but can also design programmes to your specification:
- Creating workplace coaches – giving prospective coaches the fundamental skills and practice in coaching.
- Developing your workplace coaches – taking coaches to the next level of development and practice.
- Mentoring workshops and support
Mentoring workshops and support
Ensuring that managers and leaders who fulfil a mentoring role have the right skill set to mentor safely and effectively. Abintus currently run an in-house 1 day workshop to develop internal mentors:
Rule of thumb for supervision, is that for every 24 hours of coaching there should be 1 hour of coach supervision. Often overlooked when thinking about implementing coaching, it ensures that consistency, quality and coaching ethics are adhered to, whilst reducing risk to coaches and the organisation.
Abintus provide supervision to your in-house coaches and mentors, ensuring that they are fully supported, guided and developed, through a 1-day Developing Supervision Skills for Internal Supervisors and Managers.
Abintus can offer Continued Professional Development activities for your internal coaches through 2 hour sessions. This ensures that they have regular opportunities to refresh and add to their coaching professional knowledge. Abintus offer a range of CPD Options.
Complete the form below to receive:
A phone call from one of our experienced coaches
Get in touch
Find out how Abintus can help your business leaders to maximise their potential and become the best versions of themselves.