One-to-one Leadership Coaching
For line managers looking to improve their performance, behaviours or capabilities through one-to-one coaching.This approach focuses on developing inner leadership potential to directly impact on overall confidence and performance.
[bg_collapse view=”button-blue” color=”#ffffff” icon=”arrow” expand_text=”Read More” collapse_text=”Read Less” ]
We target areas such as:
- Senior manager coaching including leadership authenticity and brand, their ‘first 100 days of leadership’
- Assisting senior managers and leaders to develop leadership behaviours and thinking
- Leader work-life balance and management
- Exploring a leader’s career direction or transition to new roles
- Techniques to maintain and increase performance by effective adaptation and embracing of organisational and personal change
- Intensive coaching – recognising that sometimes immediate change or action is required. Powerful tailored and structured 1-day coaching session with up to 3 hours subsequent telephone or Skype support
- Facilitated coaching of teams to provide the team leader the support and direction they need
Developing your Coaching Culture
Developing Your Coaching Culture
To embed coaching, make it part of the organisational ‘DNA’ and language requires effort, cunning and integration.
Abintus can support you to instigate the dialogue, challenge and opportunity to bring coaching to the forefront as an organisational performance approach by:
- Reviewing and developing the ‘readiness’ of your organisation for developing coaching culture.
- Supporting you in developing, growing and reviewing your coaching strategy and processes, aligning it to your people or HR strategies.
- Coaching you on the ‘journey’ to implementing and communicating this culture and philosophy.
- Working with you to discover the best approach to developing and using coaches and resources within your organisation.
- Helping you to maintain and expand your internal provision.
- Performing a ‘health check’ on the state of your coaching by working with all those engaged in your coaching sphere, feeding back and making recommendations for its future growth.
Complete the form below to receive:
A phone call from one of our experienced coaches
Get in touch
Find out how Abintus can help your business leaders to maximise their potential and become the best versions of themselves.